Senior ControllerJuly 31, 2023
Director of Data EngineeringJuly 31, 2023
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute immediately and witness the fruits of their labor! The Assistant Controller will be responsible the accounting operations of the company and report to the controller. This role is in office in Plano.
- Supervises a team of up to 3 personnel.
- Prepares monthly financial statements to summarize and forecast the company’s financial status.
- Produces and manages balance sheets and analyze future earnings and expenses.
- Manages inventory accounting including cost of sales matching, receiving to general ledger and reconciliation to subledger.
- Assists with management of accounting, auditing and budgeting within the organization.
- Assists with preparations for audits.
- Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Ensures compliance with and prepare reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Uses accounting software to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Delegates accounting tasks to junior accounting staff.
- Coordinates with and prepares reports for upper management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- QuickBooks experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- 2+ years or more of related experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Experience with SQL ideal
Distribution or retail Industry experience is preferred.