Salesforce SFDC AdministratorJuly 19, 2023
Accounting SpecialistJuly 20, 2023
#9029 Job Description
The Corporate Staff Accountant assists the VP of Corporate Accounting with tasks throughout the month including those necessary for month end reporting. The position is also responsible for limited full-cycle accounting and reporting requirements of an assigned corporate entity. This position delivers timely and accurate financial reports to VP’s and Stream Partners.
- Assist Corporate VP with research and resolution of questions.
- Review commission billing and receipt information to calculate payroll accruals.
- Review of A/P invoices.
- Prepare and post customer billings and review and approve cash receipts.
- Assist with cash management.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports to Corporate VP’s for review and to Partners.
- Special reporting and analytical or Ad Hoc projects as needed or requested.
- Assist Corporate VP with other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate with partners and internal/external customers
- High attention to detail and ability to work with a large amount of financial data
- Able to exhibit high level of confidentiality
- Commercial real estate industry or property management industry experience is a plus
- Yardi accounting software is a plus; Experience in MS Excel required
- A positive, proactive attitude
- Desire to work in a cooperative, productive team-driven environment and willingness to share information with co-workers as appropriate