ControllerMay 16, 2023
HR Generalist/Employee RelationsMay 26, 2023
Job Description 8907
– Competitive Compensation
– Bonus and Equity eligible
– Very competitive benefits
– Ability to work from either Fort Worth or Weatherford
- Comprehensive oversight of segment accounting related functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, general accounting, inventory, fixed assets, debt, interest, bonus accruals, and other segment accounting areas in accordance with corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Provide financial and accounting support to segment leadership team
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with operations personnel to ensure timely and accurate recording of business activities
- Develop an understanding of customers’ needs within the organization and take actions to ensure that such needs are met
- Consult with holding company accounting team for technical accounting research for significant and non-routine transactions
- Collaborate with holding company accounting team to define and implement standardized accounting policies and practices
- Ensure a strong internal control environment, supporting SOX program.
- Perform revenue recognition internal controls in accordance with ASC 606 including responsibility for review of all customer contracts
- Ensure general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations are completed and reviewed on a regular basis for all segment companies
- Ensure accuracy of segment’s inventory counts
- Segment point of contact for external, internal, bank, customer, insurance and other audits
- Work closely with holding company FP&A team in support of performance analysis and identification of opportunities for performance improvement.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes in accounting operations and further automate where possible.
- Provide guidance related to ERP system processes
- Participate in integrations of newly acquired companies within segment
- Oversee the work of accounting staff in segment companies; periodically reviewing work priorities and assignments as well as interviewing and recommending candidates when necessary
- Manage and develop teams in-person as well as remotely.
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting
- Communicate all significant activities to the Chief Accounting Officer
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the position’s role.
- CPA required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- Public accounting experience or experience with a publicly-traded company required.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel as required.