Oil and Gas Revenue SpecialistNovember 17, 2022
Recruiter – AustinDecember 2, 2022
Job Description 8478
Purpose of Role: The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for preparing and filing tax returns for multiple entities. Prepare tax research and planning projects to include reading and interpreting tax laws and regulations of various jurisdictions and document conclusions as required. Prepare tax estimate calculations and assist with state and federal audits.
Specific Job Description
- Gather information and prepare consolidated work papers as well as state apportionment work papers.
- Prepare and file state and local income tax returns including multiple entity consolidated federal return and multiple state unitary tax returns.
- Enter data into tax software and verify accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly tax estimate calculations.
- Prepare tax research projects, to include interpreting and applying tax laws and regulations. Document files and communicate conclusions to appropriate personnel.
- Gather and organize information for tax audits as necessary.
- Coordinate tax fixed asset reporting database.
- Provide provision support.
- Perform other duties as required
Typical Minimum Education & Experience; Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or taxation strongly preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years corporate tax experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Able to work on multiple projects under demanding deadline.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent in conversational and written Spanish a plus.