Manager, Global Accounting and ConsolidationJuly 18, 2023
Accounting Manager- Technical Accounting & PolicyJuly 18, 2023
Job Description 9021
Senior Tax Analyst
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns (e.g. Forms 990, 990-T, 1120, 1120PC, 1065 and/or Franchise Tax) including gathering and compilation of data and preparation of workpapers and schedules to be incorporated into the returns. Includes the calculation and payment of quarterly tax estimates.
- Preparation of tate and local tax reports including, franchise tax, sales and use tax and/or property tax.
- Assists with various refund projects including sales tax refunds, unclaimed property refunds and other tax credit or other incentive based refund projects.
- Assists in the preparation of the tax provision and related financial statement disclosures required under ASC 740 (FAS 109, FIN 48) and other tax related accounting standards.
- Assists with the management of the property tax matters including compiling and gathering data and/or preparing property tax renditions, tax payments, exemption applications and other related functions.
- Assists with the review and management of monthly sales and use tax reporting including responding to notices, audit requests and other related functions.
- Assists on special projects and other activities as needed or directed by the Tax Director or the Vice President of Tax Services including performing tax research and tax planning projects.
- A minimum of three years of tax experience required
- CPA preferred, but not required
- CCH Prosystem product experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of relevant work experience
- Non profit experience required