Purchasing ManagerJuly 18, 2023
Staff AccountantJuly 20, 2023
In this role, the candidate is responsible for working with stakeholders to identify business requirements and subsequently implementing configuration changes as it relates to enhancements or new functionality within our business application portfolio. This position has no supervisory responsibilities but will need to work closely and effectively with multiple levels within the organization. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Works closely with the project manager and assists with project planning / scheduling to ensure on-time delivery.
- Spends time with subject matter experts to gather business requirements which will define the scope and overall objectives of the project.
- Engages with stakeholders to verify business application requirements which accurately reflect the needs of the organization.
- Works with technical resources to ensure design of the proposed application solution changes / enhancements closely matches the agreed upon business requirements.
- Conducts / participates in review sessions with stakeholders to ensure proposed design solution meets the needs of the organization.
- Develops customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Consults with all company stakeholders on new requirements and optimization of existing capabilities on the Salesforce platform.
- Utilizes knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and Flow Builder to improve page layout and user UI issues (Flows, reports, dashboards).
- Develops proof of concepts for elements to orient projects and development efforts.
- Develops priority reports and analytics to drive business decision making and operational processes.
- Supports the business with ongoing product enhancements and feature development (configuration based) for major releases.
- Oversee and collaborate on the delivery of simple to complex solutions and the performance of each CRM deployment in each of the business lines.
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members.
- Keeps stakeholders informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Understands organizational culture, structure, and impact on work efforts.
- Manages stakeholder expectations.
- Analyzes stakeholder operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Aids in business case development (i.e., research, data collection).
- Reviews test plans.
- Monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Ensures test strategies involve appropriate integration and process components.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience in a similar position
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Administrator experience in a similar environment.
- Strong knowledge in Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Experience as a business or functional analyst.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools such as Flow Builder, Approval Processes, or other similar tools.
- Certifications – Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Application Builder.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including MS Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of project management applications and prototyping applications
- Exemplifies company culture, strategy, and strategic priorities.
- Supports company RDEI commitments.
- Sets high standards of performance for themselves and others
- Service Orientation
- Promotes the well-being of colleagues and teammates.
- Offers tremendous perceived value to internal and external customers.
- Responds flexibly and efficiently to the dynamic needs of the business.
- Defines their own objectives when given broadly defined outcomes.
- Plans and completes assignments independently.
- Resolves most conflict without intervention.