Various Audit & Tax Positions 7568February 8, 2022
AccountantSeptember 27, 2022
Voted multiple times as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal, Thomas Edwards Group is an executive search firm specializing in the direct hire and project placement of accounting, finance, IT and HR professionals for clients in the DFW area.
Fort Worth Recruiter – 7947
We are growing and looking to add a RECRUITER to our Fort Worth contract team. This is an intermediate-level position, so someone with 1-3 years of experience would be ideal. This individual will be trained and learn the TEG recruiting process and how to interact with TEG clients and contractors in a fast-paced environment. A Bachelor's degree IS REQUIRED, preferably in a Business major. An accounting background is desired but not a requirement.
Come work in a fantastic team environment with experienced recruiters and mentors.
- Proactively source candidates through our internal database, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and other candidate sources
- Conduct phone screens, interviews, reference checks, and client visits
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates, and keeping up with their job search status
- Develop relationships/networks in the business community to obtain referrals of candidates and job orders
- Write up candidates and present them to clients for consideration
- Prepare and debrief candidates before/after interviews
- Manage offer stage, including compensation negotiation and closing of candidates
- Manage client relationships and ensure a high level of customer service
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED, Business degree preferred
- A strong work ethic, humble heart and high energy
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- A desire to learn and grow, and be part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize with a smile
- Record of demonstrating outstanding customer service skills