Tax & Compliance ManagerJune 6, 2023
Senior AccountantJune 6, 2023
Financial Systems & Training Manager 8935
We are assisting our client in the search for a strong Financial Systems and Training Manager. Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, and have excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be strong in Excel and other Microsoft applications and be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment, high growth environment.
The roles and responsibilities of the desired candidate are to provide highly complex functional and technical services to finance & business stakeholders, as well as play a pivotal role in requirements definition, design, implementation and support of our Microsoft Finance and Operations applications, while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships. This includes:
- Partner with the consulting firm to implement the Microsoft Finance and Operations (F&O) solutions and future state processes.
- Lead the accounting F&O portion of all implementations of new businesses.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities and other technologies
- Train new users on F&O
- User Security Configuration and Management; and Report Development
- Document system/data requirements, design, and processes according to business needs
- Providing expertise and input regarding EPM processes to finance and business stakeholders
The Required Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science
- 5 years in related system experience
- Prior experience in implementing and enhancing ERP accounting systems
- Must have a deep understanding of functional financial processes and be able to work directly with the users.
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of finance and operations departments and industry best practices and trends
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work with internal clients and complex processes
- Must be solutions-oriented and have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate project expectations with team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel and accounting systems. (Microsoft F&O, a plus)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate with other employees.