Payroll CoordinatorAugust 2, 2023
Staff Tax AccountantAugust 3, 2023
Finance Manager – Business Analysis 9064
The Finance Manager – Business Analysis will support business leaders and executives in their efforts to make better decisions on allocation of resources to customer initiatives, market-by-market analyses, and other business and strategic planning priorities. This is a meaningful role that elevates the organization with analytical modeling and financial analysis. This client is seeking a self-motivated, positive, intellectually curious, goal-oriented individual who works with high integrity and intensity and can communicate effectively across the organization.
The Finance Manager will:
- Collaborate with Commercial, Field Operations, and Finance teams in analytics and better understanding of the Company’s positioning versus its competitors, particularly related to pricing initiatives and pricing performance. Employ price elasticity modeling to portray the sensitivity of changing prices on volume performance.
- Analyze market share monthly by base, region, and total Company (versus Company’s key competitors) and identify drivers of the changes; develop insightful reporting package and follow up process.
- Provide visibility to GMs into discounting practices via dashboards; review performance and report to the field regularly to support success; identify highest performing bases to gain insights on fee rates.
- Maintain the economic model and improve the financial modeling as needed conducting volume/rate/mix studies and analyses as required.
- Develop customer profitability views and work with the broader FP&A team and IT to potentially automate and build this into the upcoming Adaptive planning and analytics system.
- Partner with the broader FP&A team to support quarterly forecasting with project cash flow forecasts and key financial data as needed.
- Provide supplemental analyses in areas outside of broader business analysis, including involvement with SG&A expense analyses, operations/supply chain analysis, and corporate initiative modeling.
- Analyze additional business opportunities and research company, customer, competitor, and industry trends.
- Manage data integrity and consolidation including sourcing original underwriting models, collecting forecasted returns, incremental EBITDA, and operational assumptions.
- Maintain an efficient system for storing metrics in a database, enabling year over year views, project KPI tracking, comparison of actual performance against forecasted profitability and cash flow.
- Utilize business intelligence platforms such as Power BI and a new cloud-based corporate performance management system to create and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations that provide insights into the performance of capital projects.
- Structure, build, and maintain ad-hoc complex financial and decision-making models as needed to develop meaningful insights and recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with time spent in FP&A, handling a full P&L and directly applicable experience in financial analysis including business analysis and/or strategic planning.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth operational and valuation financial modeling skills, as well as understanding of financial statements and the linkages between income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Highly skilled in efficiently analyzing raw information and large data quantities, driving financial modeling, and translating this into meaningful insights for informed decision making.
- Proficiency in corporate finance and valuation concepts such as Discounted Cash Flow, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, and Return on Invested Capital.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information and issues in a clear, concise, and relevant manner including verbal and written with a strong executive presence.
- Operates well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, delivers high quality results within timelines and effectively leads and prioritizes multiple projects that may require significant coordination.
- Open, forward-thinking and welcomes challenges and change with the ability to adapt and embrace a continuously evolving environment while exercising integrative and good judgment.
- Shown ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence at all levels working with remote locations and a matrixed organization.
- Interested and capable of simultaneously serving in this strategic leadership role while delivering as an individual contributor, executing and producing day-to-day results.
- Experience in M&A (corporate development), or investment banking helpful but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.