Payroll SpecialistApril 26, 2023
Associate, Financial ServicesMay 5, 2023
CONTROLLER – Staffing 8863
Develop partnerships with CFO, accounting staff, and other operations team members. Major ongoing responsibilities include managing the monthly close process and helping produce monthly financial reporting. Contribute to the annual budget planning and forecasting process, developing critical financial analysis, preparing weekly key performance indicators and monthly results reporting and special projects.
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures fall within generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage the Accounting staff in day to day and month end responsibilities.
- Manage the AR Team. Run weekly AR call with Sr. Leaders. Detailed understanding and process management of collections and billing teams, review credit checks, review AR metrics
- Manage QA team responsible for payroll/setup/billing errors.
- Commission process ownership. Monthly commission calculations and oversight and troubleshooting, explanations to sales/recruiting.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of the monthly financial results and analysis including balance sheet, cash flow, income statement.
- Maintains the general ledger and chart of accounts.
- Manages cash application and cash reporting including projections.
- Provide business and analytical support to efficiently manage the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Interpret data and trends to produce insightful information for Operational Management team.
- Help drive strategic profit improvement initiatives.
- Manages accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Coordinates with bank to monitor daily deposits and covenant compliance.
- Improve & maintain weekly key performance indicator reporting process.
- Serve as liaison and lead contact on all audit and tax engagements.
- Track & report key risks and opportunities
- Create insightful Senior Management presentations, including monthly financial results.
- Manage 2-5 direct reports.
- Participate in cross department projects as needed.
- Special projects and ad-hoc as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance or Accounting
- Staffing, Consulting or Business Services industry experience and CPA are desirable but not required.
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics (GP)
- Experience with financial reporting and General Ledger software